Welcome to the Payment Processing, Inc. (PPI) PayMover BusinessView User Guide.
This guide is for users of the PayMover feature, BusinessView. BusinessView offers the ability to process and manage credit card transactions and bank payments with ease and security.
BusinessView enables you to collect customer payments using several convenient options:
- Virtual Terminal: Accept credit cards or bank payments over the phone or by fax. Simply click the Virtual Terminal tab, enter the required data and receive transaction approval in seconds.
- Invoice: Create, send and track invoices with one simple tool. When you send an invoice, customers who are hesitant to provide sensitive credit card or bank information over the phone can enter their own information. And you still get paid quickly.
BusinessView enables you to manage your transactions by allowing access a variety of reporting and management tools:
- Transactions: Quickly search for a specific transaction or view a range of transactions - it's all at your fingertips. Results can be viewed and sorted on your screen, or exported as CSV or PDF files.
- Batches: Search by batch number or a date range to match specific transactions to a deposit. A batch summary provides information such as the time and date the batch was opened, whether it settled, the total amount settled and the number of payments. Search results can be viewed and sorted on your screen, or exported as CSV or PDF files.
- Report: The Detailed Transaction Report allows you to export transaction details based on search criteria you submit. Choose a specific date range, batch ID, payment type or transaction type - then run your report, which will be exported as a PDF for your records.
If at any time you have questions about PayMover BusinessView or credit card transaction procedures in general, please contact PPI Technical Support at 866-268-1503 or by e-mail at email@example.com.